Last Modified 22 February 2021
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Statcounter is an online service which helps us to understand our visitors; for example, how visitors find our website, how long they spend on our site, which web pages they are most interested in etc. We use Statcounter because better understanding how visitors are interacting with our website helps us to improve the content, design and functionality of our site. This allows us to offer a better online experience to our visitors.
- Time and date of visit (this can help us to identify and plan for busy periods on our website)
- IP address (this is a numerical label assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider to enable the device to access the internet)
- Browser and Operating System (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the browsers/operating systems used to access our site)
- Device Information e.g. device type and screen size (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the devices used to access our site)
- Referring Data e.g. a search engine link (this can help us to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find our website)
Furthermore, when you visit our website a Statcounter cookie (called “is_unique”) may be placed in your browser. This cookie is used only to determine whether you are a first-time or returning visitor and to estimate unique visits to the site.
You can learn more about cookies from Statcounter and set your browser to refuse same here:
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about up and coming events and projects at The Art Box.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
All information is kept securely in accordance with GPDR rules and will not be shared with any other party. You only receive emails from The Art Box about art-related events. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time.
Last Modified 15 February 2021
2. Access to and sharing of data
In addition to any circumstances described below, we may share any data we collect if we are required to share data with the legal authorities to fulfil our obligations under the law of England and Wales.
3. Data we collect and how we use it
When submitting a form on this website, the submitted data is sent to us. We use this data to contact you in relation to your enquiry. Access to data we collect is limited to those who require that data to perform their duties.